Messages to U.S. Citizens
Register Your Presence in the United Arab Emirates
Message for U.S. Citizens: July 4 Voting Message, June 23, 2014.All American citizens in the United Arab Emirates, whether visiting or residing here, are encouraged to register their presence using the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program at https://step.state.gov/step/. By registering, you will be able to receive messages from us directly via email. You will also help the Consulate General better assist you in the event of an emergency. If the timings of your trip or your contact details change, you can just visit the website and update the information. Please take a moment to register your presence – or to update your information
- Log in or Create an Account
- Fill out personal information, make sure to add a valid email address for each family member (the Consulate only communicates via email).
- Add a trip – if you live in the UAE, add a trip for the UAE, marking it as an extended stay. You may add as many trips as you like, to any country that you are traveling to, including specific dates.
- Add your itinerary – choose United Arab Emirates and then choose Dubai as your local Consulate; or the closest Consulate or Embassy on your trip.
- Travel Information Email Distribution List – if you would like to receive notifications from the Consulate, please choose the UAE (and any other country from the drop down list). Please also click the box at the bottom to receive specific emails.
Messages to U.S. Citizens, 2014
- Message for U.S. Citizens: ACS Spring Newsletter, March 17, 2014
- Message for U.S. Citizens: Voting in 2014, March 30, 2014
- Security Message for U.S. Citizens: Worldwide Caution, April 14, 2014
- Message for U.S. Citizens: CDC Information on MERS, May 5, 2014
- Message for U.S. Citizens: ACS Newsletter, June 18, 2014
- Message for U.S. Citizens: July 4 Voting Message, June 23, 2014